How can I hire you?¶
You can hire me by sending a brief email about what your team is looking for.
What do I do?
For a select list of my clients, click here.
My expertise is most beneficial for projects that possess the following characteristics:
- Has a strong engineering team that is looking to build more AI capabilities and needs outside help to get started and accelerate its AI strategy and development.
- Wants to save time on research by leveraging my expertise to fast-track your team months ahead of schedule.
What does working with me look like?¶
The first step is we meet and discuss the specific problems your project is facing in implementing or improving its AI capabilities.
If I'm not the right fit for your project, I will help you find the right person by leveraging my network. If it makes sense for us to work together, then I will write up a proposal Situation Assessment where I establish objectives, metrics, and the benefits you hope to capture.
What do I offer?¶
I offer two types of services, depending on your needs:
1. Strategic Consulting
I will help you cut through the bloat of implementing an AI strategy. For a flat monthly fee of $7,250, this option is perfect for founders and venture capitalists looking for expert guidance on AI strategy, product development, and scaling their teams.
Here’s what you get:
- Strategic Insight: A clear roadmap that tackles your pain points and roadblocks with implementing an AI strategy.
- Implemented Problem-Solving: Coaching your engineers to be more scientific and changing their thinking about AI and ML to be more efficient and quantified.
- Scaling Your Team: Giving you the skills they need to vet potential talent.
- Amplified Networking: Help build your networks by leveraging my own.
- Async Access: Reach out to me anytime for advice or a second opinion on crucial decisions. I believe in open communication without the constraints of hourly billing.
- Long-Term Partnership: Our collaboration can evolve to include suggestions for follow-on projects tailored to your specific needs as I get to know your business better.
2. Comprehensive Consulting
I work hands-on with your team to help them improve their AI capabilities. This option is perfect for engineering teams looking to accelerate their AI development process, evaluate new technologies, improve their AI capabilities, and train their engineers to think about AI more strategically.
Here’s what you get:
- Ad Hoc Research: Feasibility research into your company's problems with AI and ML. I’ll help your team evaluate new technologies, and provide guidance on how to best leverage them.
- Data Flywheel: In-depth analysis of your company's flywheel and finetuning it towards your objectives. I’ll help your team leverage it to improve your AI capabilities.
- Mentorship: From improving query systems to establishing effective metrics, I’ll work closely with your team to enhance their AI capabilities.
- Guidance: Leverage my expertise to accelerate your development process, saving valuable research time and resources.
- Team Development: I’ll help level up your team, introduce them to the latest AI techniques and best practices, and even assist in hiring and recruiting top talent.
These are clients I've worked with recently to augment their retrieval systems, agent infrastructure, and data flywheels.
- Rewind AI: Rewind AI is a personal memory assistant that helps you remember, organize, and navigate your life.
- Naro: Naro sits in the background, using contextual clues to proactively select the right content and messaging for each customer conversation, from emails to meetings.
- Trunk Tools: Trunk Tools addresses the skilled labor shortage in construction, enhancing workforce productivity through AI-based tools.
- New Computer: Dot by New Computer is an intelligent guide designed to help you remember, organize, and navigate your life.
- Kay.ai: Retrieve relevant context from the semantic web for your LLM apps with fully hosted embeddings.
- Modal Labs: Modal specializes in cloud functions, offering a platform for running generative AI models, large-scale batch jobs, and more.
- Pydantic: Pydantic provides data validation and settings management using Python type annotations, enforcing type hints at runtime with user-friendly error handling.
- Weights & Biases: Wandb provides a platform for tracking machine learning experiments, offering tools for visualization, comparison, and collaboration in ML projects.
If you have further questions about my past work or what I can do for your project and team, get in touch via email. :)